Help is at hand: The cable channel has announced a five-hour marathon Monday evening, when it will show the first five episodes one after another, reports broadwayworld.com.
Here's a sample of what viewers have been saying about "The Vineyard" on Facebook, Twitter and MV Patch:
- "No one call me or text me while #TheVineyard is on. I need to be alone while I yell at my television!"
- "Every time I watch #TheVineyard I honestly cannot wait for the next."
- "I could not force myself to watch more than half the show, and even that was a struggle. Only my opinion, but either show the real Vineyard and its real story or go somewhere else. Just using a few residents in the cast does not make this any less mindless and fake."
- Tweeting 'The Vineyard': 'I Hate That I Like This Show'
- 'The Vineyard' TV Show: 'Wow This is Bad'
- ‘The Vineyard’ TV Show Panned, But Fans Tune In
- 'The Vineyard' TV Show Gets Scathing Reactions on Facebook
- Snark Attack: TV Reviewers Boo 'The Vineyard'
- 'The Vineyard' TV Cast Introduced
- Casting Begins for 'The Vineyard' Reality TV Show
- Is 'Vineyard' Reality TV Show "Worst Idea Ever"?
- Reality TV Show 'The Vineyard' Announced