Drag box to select area
The octoganal-shaped Union Chapel was built in 1870 as a nondeonimational place of worship. It was previously owned by the Oak Bluffs Christian Union, but has been maintained by the Martha's Vineyard Preservation Trust since 2002. Services are held during the summer on Sunday at 10am and feature visting clergy from a variety of parishes. The chapel is also available for weddings and frequently hosts concerts, performances and meetings.
55 Narragansett Ave, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
- Fax: 508-627-8088
- Accessibility Details: Ramped access
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: Sun, 10am
- Accessible: yes