Riley's Reads has been owned and operated by Zoe Pechter since 2003. The Vineyard's only children's bookstore, Riley's Reads boasts a large inventory of reading material for children of all ages.
- Fax: 508-696-7958
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance to the store is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Children's reading material and games
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Within 30 days; provided item is in sellable condition
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Martha's Vineyard is a largely family-oriented community.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Anything Dr. Seuss
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 0
- Number of magazine titles: 0
- Wi-Fi: None