Sharing a building with a quaint antique shop, Petunia's shop is unique and very cute. Although Petunia's is small, what it lacks in size it makes up for in style and color. The interior is shoes, shoes, shoes, in every shade and style, from wall to wall, making the interior of the shop look like an explosion of cheerful pinks, greens and blues.
The petite shop also boasts jewelry of all types, so you can make it your one stop for accessories in the shopping district of downtown Edgartown. Top off your new digs with some of Petunia's funky shoes and beautiful bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
- Fax: 508-627-5677
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Women's shoes, jewelry, handbags, purses, socks, tights
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit only within 10 days of purchase, with receipt. All sales items are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The Vineyard is a vacation destination for normal folk and celebrities alike. The buzz has made Edgartown famous, and an ideal shopping location.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Jack Rogers, Long Chop
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No