Edgartown Books packs two-stories with a selection of books, local news publications, journals and stationary. The shop will special order any book not in stock and worldwide shipping is available. The shop features the works of local island authors, so customers can read the writers of Martha's Vineyard right there on Main Street.
- Fax: 508-627-4178
- Hours: Summer hours: Mon - Sat, 9am-10pm; Sun, 10am - 10pm. Off-season hours (beginning August 30): Mon - Sat, 10am - 5:30pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp located on side of building
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Local news publications, local magazines, new books
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit or exchange only
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "We know most of our customers. Besides the tourists who come in, we have a very loyal base of customers; it feels like a real community," says David LeBreton of Egartown Books.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: David LeBreton of Egartown Books says, "We have a staff favorites shelf. Stop by anytime to see what we've suggested for the month."
- New/used: New, Used
- Wi-Fi: None