Bank of Martha's Vineyard
The Bank of Martha's Vineyard has a number of branches and ATMs around the island. It is a division of the larger, international Sovereign Bank. This branch is centrally located in Oak Bluffs and has a drive-through, and ATM and a night deposit box.
- Fax: 508-696-8612
- Hours: Lobby Hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 8:30 - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-Through Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30 - 5pm; Sat, 8:30 - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 1
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service