- Saturday is Tivoli Day in Oak Bluffs and it kicks off bright and early with a pancake breakfast from 8 to 10 a.m. at United Methodist Church's Trinity Parish Hall. $8 adults, $5 kids 12 and younger gets a breakfast of pancakes and sausage, scrambled eggs, coffee and juice. See Your Guide to Tivoli Day in Oak Bluffs for more about what's happening during the day.
- Free pick for kids: From Facebook: "Come to the Aquinnah Public Library between 12-3 this Saturday where we will be having all kinds of fun with bubbles!"
- Free pick for teens: "Gamer's Delight" at Alex's Place at the Y has XBox 360, air hockey, pool, music and snacks. 7 p.m. Saturday, YMCA of Martha's Vineyard.
- 5K and kids' fun run: Sunday's Run to the Chop 5K and Kids Fun Run is the Friends of the Vineyard Haven Library's 16th annual Race for the Library. Registration starts at 8:30 a.m. for 10 a.m. 5K start, 9:45 a.m. fun run start. 5K $20 preregistered adults; $25 day of race; Fun Run (.5 mile) $5 children 13 and under. Registration forms are available at the library or downloaded from our website, vhlibrary.org.
- At Featherstone Center for the Arts in Oak Bluffs from 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday, join guest curators Claudia Cannerdy and Hudson Lee at a reception for the Richard Lee Retrospective. Free.
Did we skip an event we should have recommended? Tell us in the comments.