- Get your flu shot for free at the drive-through Flu Clinic Saturday in Waban Park, Oak Bluffs from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, sponsored by the Martha's Vineyard Boards of Health.
- The CONNECT to End Violence/Martha’s Vineyard Community Services 6th Annual Domestic Violence Awareness Walk begins at 11 a.m. Saturday at Edgartown Park & Ride. Registration is $10 day of, $5 in advance with proceeds going to benefit victim services. For more information, please contact Sara Leandro at 508-684-8074 ext 102 or email@example.com.
- The Farm Freak Fest at the FARM institute Saturday has plenty of pumpkins, garlic and family fun from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. There's also a spookier evening event for which details have been spectral: Inquire at the Institute, 14 Aero Ave., Edgartown, 508-627-7007.
- The annual CROP Hunger Walk leaves St. Augustine's Church in Vineyard Haven at 1:30 p.m. The Island Food Pantry is to receive 25 percent of funds raised from the walk, which chiefly benefits international hunger relief efforts. Learn more and donate here.
- Sunday at 7 p.m, the Artist Ball at Dreamland in Oak Bluffs brings the Frank Wilkins Band to the Island for three hours of dancing and light snacks. Costumes optional, contest for best. $20.
For more things to do on the Vineyard every day of the week, take a look at our Events listings, the Weekender and our daily tips in Today on Martha's Vineyard. Do you have events coming up? Post them on Patch and we'll get the word out!