The lauded WIMP/IMPers troupe who wowed the audiences at the Chicago Improv Festival and shared the stage with Jim Belushi this summer are home for their winter break and want to help you start off the New Year with laughter.
The IMPers, comprised of island high school students, are joined by WIMP- former IMPers back from college.
Called "one of the best teen troupes in the country," by the executive director of the Chicago Improv Festival, this professional troupe delivers side-splitting short form and thought-provoking long form improv based on audience suggestions.
IMPers Eva Wilson, Aaron Wilson and Liam Waite welcome back fellow improv troupe members:
- Clare Boland from Cornell University where she performs with their improv troupe, "The Whistling Shrimp"
- Carter D'Angelo from Macalester College where she performs with their troupe, "Fresh Concepts"
- Mariah MacKenzie from Boston University
- Della Burke from Emanuel College
- Ashley Girard from Improv Boston
- Alley Ellis from The Walnut Hill School of the Arts.
Show starts at 8 p.m. Jan 4 at Alex's Place. Doors open at 7:30. Tickets are $7 in advance and $12 at the door.
Follow iMP on Twitter @IMPandWIMP for info on discounts!
For more info call 508-939-9368 or go to the websitewww.imp4kids.com. For advance discounted tickets://wimpandimpers.bpt.me
Don't miss this talented troupe as they put their own comedic spin on anything the audience can dream up. Rated PG-13.
Find more things to do on the Vineyard: Post them on Patch and we'll get the word out!