1. Saturday in Oak Bluffs, it's all about holiday cheer: Please see "Christmas Comes to Oak Bluffs" for the full schedule.
2. Deck your halls with "fabulous wreaths, table trees, centerpieces, and swags" at the West Tisbury Congregational Church's 2013 Annual Christmas Faire, plus: "collections of Jewelry, fun and interesting gifts, Island photographs, and the ever popular and delicious Food Table offerings ... The Lunch menu featuring Lobster Bisque, Chicken Soup, Gingerbread and whipped cream will be available between 11:00 am and 2 pm.," posts Marian Irving on Patch. 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., First Congregational Church, State Road, West Tisbury. Free admission.
3. The MVNAACP Holiday Bazaar with silent auction, raffles, bake table takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Martha's Vineyard Regional High School cafeteria on the Edgartown-Vineyard Haven Road in Oak Bluffs. Free admission.
4. Create beauty from books: Learn to repurpose books into wreaths, bows, and decorations with Miki and Anna Marie at the Oak Bluffs Public Library, 1 p.m. Saturday. Free.
5. Jewelry designer Stefanie Wolf holds a Love for the Locals Holiday Event & Sale, Saturday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. in her studio at 90 Dukes County Ave., Oak Bluffs. Free admission.
6. The Island Community Chorus performs two holiday concerts this weekend at the Whaling Church in Edgartown: Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m.
7. Santa Visits the West Tisbury Fire Station Sunday at 1 p.m. Free.
8. Thanks to Christmas magic, Santa will also appear at 1 p.m. at the new Emergency Services Facility at 215 W. Spring St., Vineyard Haven.
9. Crafts for Grownups: Come make your own styrofoam printing plates for holiday cards at the Vineyard Haven Public Library, Sunday at 1 p.m. Free, for ages 12 and older.
Find more things to do on the Vineyard:
Do you have events coming up? Post them on Patch and we'll get the word out!