- "Early Birders" continues at Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary. Free with sanctuary admission, join Felix Neck birders at 8 a.m. for a casual hour-long walk of the sanctuary grounds to look for summertime birds. An easy to moderate (often buggy) stroll.
- Today's Pennywise 5K Run/Walk for the Edgartown Library is a USATF sanctioned 5K fun run/walk, starting at 10 a.m. at the Edgartown School. Registrants can pick up their numbers starting at 9 a.m. and walk-up registration opens at the same time for $15 (children) and $25 (adults).
- Many Island businesses are shortening their hours now that September is here, though there's still another week before Vineyard kids go back to public school.
- Slip 77 in Oak Bluffs holds a Locals Only artists' trunk show Tuesday starting at 7 p.m. Light refreshments. Free.
- The Butter Band featuring G Love performs at Flatbread Friday.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something