- Tuesday is the last day to bring your lunch to the Harbor View Hotel in Edgartown for the Creative Economy Speaker Series. 11:30 a.m., this week with Helena Fruscio, Creative Economy Industry Director in the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Economic Development. Free, including coffee, tea and water.
- Have you ever wanted to go Ghost Hunting with Holly Nadler? Tuesday's your chance: Meet the intrepid spook-stalker at the Oak Bluffs Public Library at 6 p.m., and don't forget your flashlight and camera. Free.
- The OBPL also invites you and the kids to a Pre-Trick or Treat Craft and costume party, Thursday morning at 10:30. Wear your costumes and make festive candy corn. Free.
- There's a Halloween Parade in Vineyard Haven from 3 to 4 p.m. Thursday with puppeteer Bella and her music. Meet at the Mansion House corner for this costumed sidewalk stroll. Free.
- And in West Tisbury, take a haunted hayride, play games, win prizes and enjoy refreshments at the Halloween Party at the Agricultural Hall. 6 p.m., free.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something