1. at . 230 Beach Road, Edgartown, MA 02539. Yoga starts at 7:30am and costs $12 a person. For more information, call 508-696-4513 or email email@example.com.
2. See the at . The Harlem Fine Arts Show will be in Oak Bluffs until Aug. 12. The HFAS exhibits modern and contemporary art that reflects the breadth of the African Diaspora artist community. The show feature sthe work of more than 30 established and emerging artists from multicultural backgrounds. The Harlem Fine Art Show Art will be hosting special events, including local photography and local hot sauce tasting.
The event is free, but a donation is requested. For more information, call 508-693-8045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Check out the at y. It starts today ,August 10, at 2pm. The perforance is free and includes New Jersey artists visiting Martha’s Vineyard: composer Steven Aprahamian, clarinetist Kenneth Ellison and Broadway/modern dancer Lori Alexander. For more information call, 973-632-7738 or email email@example.com
4. This evening there is at . This season features the work of over 40 choreographers from the Vineyard and beyond, representing a broad array of styles. Drum Circle begins at 7:30pm. Dance performances begin at 8pm. The program is different each night and are free to the public. Donations at the door welcome! No reservations necessary. For more information call, 508-717-2887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Tonight there is at the . Every Friday night through the summer, THE BASE will host "SUMMER SUN DANCE PARTIES" with live DJs. The alcohol and drug-free dances are open to all teens ages 13 to 18. Teens are encouraged to come and stay at the center and remain there. The Center is not responsible for any teen that leaves the premisis. SUMMER SUN DANCE PARTIES are every Friday from 8 - 10 pm with a $5 admission. For more information please call 508.696.7171 EXT 128 or email email@example.com