According to Zillow, the property has:
- Eight bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- 4,442 square feet of living space
- 2.35 acres
- Located off a quiet lane, which ends at Eel Pond, this spectacular property is one of Edgartown's finest offerings.
- The property is protected by Sheriff's Meadow Conservation land on three sides.
- This creates the ultimate sense of privacy, and yet it is walking distance to Edgartown's shops and restaurants.
- The spectacular views look across an expansive lawn, conservation fields, Eel Pond, a barrier beach and out to Nantucket Sound.
- The 2.43 acre property includes a beautifully restored six bedroom, three bath, 4,442 square foot home, with the finest attention to detail and amenities.
- The property also features a dramatic pool and hot tub, a one-bedroom pool house designed by Patrick Ahearn and a one-bedroom guest cottage over a 2-car garage.
- Included in the offering is an additional water view building lot, creating flexibility for future expansion for a generational compound.
For more news about homes and land on Martha's Vineyard, please see our Real Estate section.