Whether you're looking for a spacious home with plenty of bathrooms or a private estate with killer views and price is no object either way, Martha's Vineyard real estate brokers have several listings that might interest you.
Here are the five highest-priced properties on offer and you can see the rest at AOL Real Estate. For a virtual tour, click on the highlighted address for each listing.
Updated 12:30 p.m.: Thank you to Selena Roman of Tea Lane Associates for sending along the latest price info so we could update this line-up accurately. Island brokers are always welcome to post listings, open houses and announcements on Martha's Vineyard Patch.
- 61 Butlers Cove Road, Edgartown: 6 Bed, 7 Bath, 5,615 Sq. Ft. $19,500,000.
- 14 Brickyard Road, Chilmark: 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 2,150 Sq. Ft: $18,300,000
- 27 Edgartown Bay Road, Edgartown: 7 Bed, 7 Bath, 6,714 Sq. Ft. $17,900,000.
- 31 Tower Hill Road, Edgartown: 8 Bed, 6 Bath, 4,180 Sq. Ft., $14,750,000.
- 78 Squibnocket Farm Road, Chilmark: 5 Bed, 3 Bath, 1,600 Sq. Ft., $12,750,000
You may also be interested in:
- Who Will Buy the Captain Warren House?
- Kim Clark Explains Five Benefits to Having an Open House
Stay Patched! Follow Martha's Vineyard Patch on Twitter | Like Martha's Vineyard Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.