Zillow lists the home at 28 Old Lighthouse Rd. as having five bedrooms and 2.5 bedrooms in 2,359 square feet of living space on a .38-acre lot.
The online listing continues:
- "Beautiful modern contemporary home perched on a hill with established landscaping and beautiful retaining stonewalls.
- As you walk up the exterior granite front stair case, you will notice the sliders leading to the lower level, which is the walk out basement that has been newly renovated in summer of 2012 with two new bedrooms and full bath as well as half basement.
- The next level is the first level which consists of the open kitchen, living and dining area, two separate bedrooms and one full bath.
- The next level up is the master bedroom suite. Five bedroom septic in place. Close to Owen Park, beach and town."
The new owners are Kathryn M. Foley of Chilmark, Mary Kilroy of Westport and Patrick J. Foley of Wakefield, who purchased the home Jan. 2 from Charles Medlar and Perrine Colmore for $500,000.
On top of the purchase price, the Martha's Vineyard Land Bank received a $10,000 fee and the state of Massachusetts got $2,280 in excise tax.
Follow our Real Estate group to keep up with the latest news about homes and land for sale on the Vineyard. Other recent Sold! features:
- 5 Recently Sold Martha's Vineyard Properties
- Edgartown Home Near Tennis Club
- Carriage House in Vineyard Haven
- Jimmy Cagney's Former Edgartown Home Sold to CarMax CEO
- Obama Chums Buy Martha's Vineyard Home