Listed at $695,000, a brand-new contemporary farmhouse in Oak Bluffs changed hands last week for $685,000, according to Dukes County land transfer records.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2,000 sq ft
- 40,510 sq ft lot
- Built 2013
- On a paved road close to the sailing camp, lagoon, town, beaches, bike path on County Road
- Open living/dining/kitchen area
- Central AC
- Gas fireplace
- Large wraparound farmer's porch
- Deck off the back of the house
- Large basement
- Outdoor shower
- Sold by Reagan Realty Trust to Peter Delorenzo and Jennifer Delorenzo
Click the highlighted address above to see the property listing on Zillow.
Do you have a home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!
Stay Patched in! Follow Martha's Vineyard Patch on Twitter | Like Martha's Vineyard Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.