A Larchmont, N.Y. couple became the new owners of an expansive home in rural Edgartown last week.
Brigid Brennan T. and Michael C. Henry bought 3 Wintucket Way for $1,485,000 on May 15 from Diane and Clifford Estrella of the DCE Trust, according to Dukes County land transfer records.
The house was built in 2000 and was last sold in November, 2003 for $1,375,000, according to our partners at Zillow.
- Four bedrooms
- Four and a half bathrooms
- 3,547 square feet of living space
- 134,600 square feet of land
- Attached three-car garage with finished living area above
- Deeded walking access to Edgartown Great Pond
Do you have a home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!
Stay Patched in! Follow Martha's Vineyard Patch on Twitter | Like Martha's Vineyard Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.