One of the last houses on Edgartown's Fuller Street that still looks much as it did when it was built has recently changed hands.
Dating from 1910, the four-bedroom, one-bathroom, 1,332-square-foot home at 39 Fuller Street was sold by the estate of Mary R. Fisher to a man and woman from Wayne, PA on April 17 for $1,675,000, according to Dukes County land records.
If recent neighborhood history is any guide, buyers Kathleen Mickelonis and Jeffrey D. Moore may soon be joining the ranks of northside homeowners undertaking extensive renovations and building additions.
On Fuller Street's four-block length alone, several homes are currently being remodeled and expanded, with contractors working from 7 a.m. often until sunset to ready the summer residences for their vacationing owners and tenants.
For more news about Martha's Vineyard homes, land, sales and rentals, or to search for homes by ZIP code, please see our Real Estate section.
Stay Patched in! Follow Martha's Vineyard Patch on Twitter | Like Martha's Vineyard Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.