The following homes were sold Nov. 15-20, according to the Dukes County Registry of Deeds:
1. High& Pease, LLC sold to Andrew Cherna and Courtney Cherna, 46 High St., Edgartown, for $1.9-million on Nov. 15.
2. Laura E. Lohman sold to David R. Hobart and Susan Hobart, 39 Sengekontacket Road, Oak Bluffs, for $1.5-million on Nov. 19.
3. William E. Diericks, Trustee of Ables Neck Road Realty Trust of 2006, sold to Richard T. James and Danielle M. James, 27 Albes Neck Road, Chilmark, for $1.49-million on Nov. 19.
4. Evelyn F. Macomber sold to Mercedes and Warren Agard, 87 Fourth St., Edgartown, for $465,000 on Nov. 19.
5. Prudence M. Whiting sold to William J. Eisen, Trustee of the North Winds Nominal Trust, 26 Basin Road, Chilmark, for $2.2-million on Nov. 20.