This four-bedroom Chilmark home changed hands Jan. 23 for $1,025,000, according to the Dukes County registry of deeds.
Zillow lists the home as having four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms in 1,872 square feet of living space on a .7-acre lot.
The online listing for 32 Abels Neck Rd. continues:
- "Lovely Chilmark cottage situated at the end of Abel's Neck Road.
- This well maintained home boasts 4 bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a wonderful open living/dining/kitchen plan.
- The deck that fronts the entire length of the house affords meadow views and Menemsha pond vistas.
- A large master suite with sliding doors, full bathroom and built-ins and large picture windows allow for amazing light.
- The vaulted ceilings throughout the living room area afford a comfortable and airy setting.
- The privacy of this area is wonderful and home is a short distance to Chilmark center."
Follow our Real Estate group to keep up with the latest news about homes and land for sale on the Vineyard. Other recent Sold! features:
- Vineyard Haven Contemporary 5-Bedroom
- 5 Recently Sold Martha's Vineyard Properties
- Edgartown Home Near Tennis Club
- Carriage House in Vineyard Haven
- Jimmy Cagney's Former Edgartown Home Sold to CarMax CEO