According to Zillow, 10 Namas Ave. has three bedrooms and one bathroom in 851 square feet of living space on a .88-acre lot.
See more photos at mermaidboathouse.com.
The Zillow description continues:
- East Chop designer waterfront cottage nestled on the shores of Crystal Lake with exquisite lake and ocean views.
- Privately situated on almost an acre and only half a mile to historic Oak Bluffs.
- High income producer and solid rental history.
- A rare offering with charm and quintessential Vineyard appeal.
- Featured in numerous magazines.
- Sold turnkey minus personal items.
The 1900 cottage, dubbed Mermaid Boathouse, has been owned since 2004 by a Los Angeles couple who design main titles for television shows and rent the home for up to $6,000 a week.
To find out more about the property, contact Karen M. Overtoom or any Martha's Vineyard buyer's agent.
For more news about homes and land on Martha's Vineyard, please see our Real Estate section.