Our Martha's Vineyard home of the week is a six-bedroom, seven-bathroom house with a pool at Farm Neck Golf Club, recently listed at $3,400,000.
Built in 1984, the house at 26 Tylers Creek Rd., Oak Bluffs has 4,267 square feet of living space on 2.24 acres, according to Zillow and Island listing agent Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty.
The property is further described in the listing:
- Elegant Waterview Farm Neck Home with Pool.
- Enjoy Fairway views and beautiful unobstructed views of Sengekontacket from this renovated Hutker designed home complete with a large pool, hot tub and outdoor bar.
- Enter the sun-filled foyer and walk into a meticulously maintained home with over 4000 sq. ft. of living space including a gourmet kitchen and wet bar, dining room and an open living area with fireplace.
- Master bedroom features a spacious sitting area, walk-in closet and private tile bath.
- There are 5 additional bedroom suites all with private baths.
- Stockholder Membership into Farm Neck Golf Club is included.
Follow our Real Estate group to keep up with the latest news about homes and land for sale on the Vineyard.
Do you have a home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!