- Fixer or teardown with extra-deep lot outside Edgartown: 346 Edgartown-Vineyard Haven Road, a vintage two-bedroom, one-bathroom, 648-square-foot house on almost an acre of land: $310,000.
- Bank-owned in Edgartown: 18 16th South St. is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom, 1.054-square-foot ranch house listed at $349,900. UPDATED April 4: This house has been sold for $345,000.
- New to the market in Aquinnah: 5 Aquinnah Circle is a two-bedroom, one-bathroom, 532-square-foor condo with ocean, beach and lighthouse views: $457,500.
- Price reduced in Vineyard Haven: 90 Summer St. is a four-bedroom, three-bathroom, 3,600-square foot unfinished house with a one-bedroom guest house, listed at $469,000.
- Association home in Edgartown: 19 Majors Cove Lane is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom, 1,655-square-foot house listed at $500,000.
For more news about Martha's Vineyard homes, land, sales and rentals, or to search for homes by ZIP code, please see our Real Estate section.
Stay Patched in! Follow Martha's Vineyard Patch on Twitter | Like Martha's Vineyard Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.