The asking price recently was cut further, to $680,000.
According to Zillow, the home has five bedrooms and two bathrooms in 2,111 square feet of living space on a .15-acre lot. The online listing continues:
- Built in 1840, it sits proudly in the middle of this significant street in Vineyard Haven which is undergoing a true renaissance.
- This and other homes in the area stand as monuments to the past, being well maintained by each generation who have occupied them.
- There are five bedrooms and 1.5 baths with an amazingly large dining room which is the center of all activity on the first floor.
- The covered front porch is essential to settling in and integrating with the neighborhood.
- A good sized yard and garage with basement storage space provide the balance of the essentials.
- The property is ready for your continued care and preservation that it has enjoyed throughout its history.
Follow our Real Estate group to keep up with the latest news about homes and land for sale on the Vineyard. Other recent Homes of the Week include:
- Price Reduced on Quitsa Pond
- Price Dropped in Vineyard Haven
- Hear the Surf from West Tisbury
- Oak Bluffs Cottage
- 360 Degree Views, 6 Decks, 5 Beds/Baths