According to Zillow, the home was built in 2009 and has three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms in 1,768 square feet of living space on a 7,200-square-foot lot. It's listed at $565,000.
The online listing continues:
- "Perfectly planned and executed! This comfortable and sophisticated 2009 built home boasts stylish details and new additions. Designed with seasonal creature comforts that keep both entertaining and family in mind.
- The cherry wood floors set an upscale tone while the relaxed layout makes you feel right at home in any season.
- Cozy up to the fireplace in the living room which expands via fFench doors to the den when extra space is needed.
- Dinner parties await with an ample dining room and a generous kitchen with cherry cabinetry and stainless appliances.
- In the warmer months you're sure to spend time in the roomy screened in porch complete with al fresco dining, ceiling fans and steps away from the BBQ station.
- Three bedrooms with two and a half baths, just over 2 miles to Main Street in Edgartown and 3 miles to State Beach, near bike path and state forest too.
- This home has everything you've been searching for!"
Other recent Homes of the Week:
- 3-Bedroom on 1 Acre in Vineyard Haven
- 'Charming' and Spacious in Oak Bluffs
- Price Reduced on Quitsa Pond
- Price Dropped in Vineyard Haven
- Hear the Surf from West Tisbury
- 360 Degree Views, 6 Decks, 5 Beds/Baths