According to Zillow, the house at 3 & 5 Skippers View Lane was built in 1999 and also has four and a half baths in 4,478 square feet of living space on four acres of land. It's listed at $7,750,000.
The online description continues:
- "Situated on an oceanfront bluff and overlooking one of the most magnificent vistas on Martha's Vineyard, this spectacular property offers the best of beachfront living in a private, natural setting.
- The 4-acre estate includes rolling lawns, gardens and extensive stonework that leads up to the bluff's edge, including a path that meanders down the bluff to a beautiful sandy beach.
- The Hutker designed main house and guesthouse incorporates the finest materials and amenities into an open, airy floor plan, featuring wonderful ocean views from almost every room.
- Truly one of the most interesting and beautiful beachfront escapes on Martha's Vineyard."
See more photos of 3 & 5 Skippers View Lane>.
Other recent Homes of the Week:
- Edgartown Decorator's Delight
- 3-Bedroom on 1 Acre in Vineyard Haven
- 'Charming' and Spacious in Oak Bluffs
- Price Reduced on Quitsa Pond
- Hear the Surf from West Tisbury