Listed at $439,000, down from its previous asking price of $469,000, the home was built in 1980 and has three bedrooms and two bathrooms in 1,591 square feet of living space on a 1.02-acre lot, according to Zillow.
The online listing continues:
- "Over one wooded acre on a quiet dead end road close to Vineyard Haven.
- The exterior of this charming cape has updated with new windows, sliders, roof, siding, some trim.
- The underpinnings have been replaced, too.
- The interior is ready for you to choose carpeting/flooring, paint and other interior features which suit your taste.
- Three bedrooms and two baths are expandable to four bedrooms and possibly a guest house with Town permits.
- The 4 BR septic has passed inspection.
- This home is sited on such a large piece of land which makes it possible to have a beautiful yard and to expansion easily.
- The neighborhood seems quiet and is a mix of year round and seasonal homes.
- The space in the house is comfortable and it would be very easy to heat with a gas stove/monitor."
Other recent Homes of the Week:
- 'Charming' and Spacious in Oak Bluffs
- Price Reduced on Quitsa Pond
- Price Dropped in Vineyard Haven
- Hear the Surf from West Tisbury
- 360 Degree Views, 6 Decks, 5 Beds/Baths