This 314-acre oceanfront estate on Homer's Pond Road in West Tisbury is listed at $118,000,000.
According to Zillow, it has:
- 4 bedrooms
- 5.5 baths
- 5,600 square feet of living space
- a 35-acre fresh water pond
- more than 1,200 feet of private beach on the Atlantic Ocean
- numerous building sites for "family compounds"
- "unbelievable ocean" and pond views
- 1-bedroom guest house
The property can be purchased in its entirety or divided into three parcels, according to a website devoted to the listing, which calls it "a vast hidden "kingdom" on a legendary American island."
You can see photographs and read more about the Homer's Pond estate at southlightproperty.com, which includes photographs of the "heated salt water pool," horses (not included) on the private beach and a "world-class tennis court."
The property website includes further glimpses of the home's amenities, including:
- floor-to-ceiling windows
- 180-degree views
- five wood-burning fireplaces
- sunken living room
- pool house with gym and sauna