Built in 1850 at 100 Main St. in Edgartown, the Jonathan Munroe House has come on the market with a listing price of $1,985,000.
According to Zillow, the property has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms in 3,840 square feet of living space on 7,405 square feet of land.
The description continues:
- The Jonathan Munroe House sits proudly on Main Street among the most historical landmarks in the Village.
- True to Victorian style with ornamental brackets, extensive carvings and lovely wrap-around, colonnaded front porch.
- Entry foyer with elegant staircase flows to gracious living spaces including front sitting room with floor to ceiling windows and handsome parlor with fireplace and custom built-ins.
- Six en suite bedrooms, 2 with fireplaces.
- Recently renovated third floor provides additional space with 2 rooms, office and bath.
- Pleasant side yard.
- Separated from the main house by a slate terrace is the carriage house which offers private guest accommodations.