Built in the 1830s, when whaling was a major industry in Edgartown, this home at 96 Main Street has five bedrooms and five bathrooms in 2,675 square feet of living space on a 7,400-square-foot lot, according to Zillow.
More information from the listing:
- Located in the heart of historic Edgartown Village, this beautiful 1830's antique home has been lovingly renovated and meticulously maintained.
- The home features historic architectural details including painted 12-inch-wide antique pine floors, period millwork and paint colors.
- Upgrades include central air conditioning as well as upgraded electrical and plumbing throughout.
- The home features a traditional floor plan with five spacious bedrooms, each with en suite full bathrooms.
- The kitchen/family room also opens up onto a large, quiet and private backyard which expands the living space outdoors.
- This lovely and immaculate home offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy in-town living with a move-in perfect and beautiful home.
- There is a detached one-car garage and parking area located at the rear of the property.
- Contact: Point B Realty, Edgartown
More Martha's Vineyard Real Estate Listings from Zillow >>
Do you have a home for sale? Open house coming up? Post it on Patch!