Compiled from pool reports
President Barack Obama had a busy day Saturday, his last full day of vacation on Martha's Vineyard.
After staying in Oak Bluffs till nearly midnight Friday night, the Obama family headed to private Pohogonot Beach on the Island's south shore Saturday morning, arriving around 10 a.m.
After about two and a half hours, the president left his wife and daughters at the beach and traveled by motorcade to Farm Neck Golf Club in Oak Bluffs, where he played 18 holes with partners Larry David, the comedian, "Seinfeld" creator and television producer/star; private equity investor and campaign contributor Glen Hutchins and U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk.
Farm Neck is where Obama played on his first full day here last Sunday.
Obama's motorcade left the course about five hours later and took a circuitous route back to his rented home along the island's sun-dappled lanes. There were familiar scenes of motorists and passers-by waving and taking photographs with cameras and smart phones as the motorcade line of black SUVs drove past.
The First Family were on the move again at 7.12pm, with the motorcade heading out from their vacation home for a 20-minute drive to Edgartown on the island's south side.
Large excited crowds had gathered behind yellow tape along the town's main streets.
The Obamas dined at the Boathouse on lower Main Street, leaving the restaurant at around 9.30pm to cheers from a gathered crowd who had remained outside throughout the meal.
Thousands of people lining several streets in Edgartown were visible from the motorcade as it drove out of town.
The Obama family is scheduled to depart the Vineyard this afternoon on Marine One to the Coast Guard station on Cape Cod, where they will board Air Force One for the return trip to Washington, D.C.
Check back with Martha's Vineyard Patch for more about the Obama family visit. To receive email updates, follow our Government & Politics group.
- Obama Girls Stay Up Late For Oak Bluffs Fireworks
- Obama Family Cheered by Crowds in Oak Bluffs
- Obama Daughters Arrive On Martha's Vineyard
- Obama Heads to Mink Meadows After Egypt Statement
- 'No Tee Time is Safe': White House Reporter Quotes Patch on Obama Visit
- More Golf, Fine Dining for Obama
- Obama Detours Traffic, Bumps Golfers on Vineyard Vacation
- Obama Orders Fried Seafood, Plays Hoops in School Gym, Dines with First Lady
Obama Vacation, Day 2: More Golf, Cocktails with Friends
- Obama's Vineyard Vacation: "We're Going to Need a Bigger Island"
- Golf at Farm Neck, Dinner at Sweet Life: Obama on the Vineyard, Day 1
- Obamas Welcomed on Martha's Vineyard
- Obamas Arrive on Martha's Vineyard
- South Road Closed for Obama Visit: Buses Rerouted
- Obama's Chilmark Neighbors to Face Checkpoints
- Obama Visits Martha's Vineyard: 9-Day Road Closure Planned
- How to Meet President Obama: A Vineyard Confidential Classic
- Mysterious Mr. President: Obama on the Vineyard, by Holly Nadler
- Obama Family Expected on Martha's Vineyard During Agricultural Fair in August