July 6, 2012
Barbara C. Beicheck , Oak Bluffs, 01-05-1952
- OUI, improper turn, failure to drive in the right lane. Judge Williams continued to a pre-trial hearing.
Elizabeth C. Specht , West Tisbury, 12-14-1955
- operation of a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, uninsured vehicle, unregistred vehicle. Judge Williams dismissed the first count upon request of the commonwealth, gave $100 fine for the second count which will be dismissed if paid by 08-08-12, and found not responsible on the third count.
John K. Oliveira , Oak Bluffs, 11-01-12
- unlicensed operation of motor vehicle, failure to slow. Judge Williams ordered $200 for the first count which will be dismissed if paid by 08-08-12 and found responsible for second count.
David Hedley III , Edgartown, 03-31-1969
- keeping a noisy and disorderly house, selling liquor to people under 21 years of age. Judge Williams continued to a pre-trial hearing on 07-20-12.
Jesse C. Child , Tisbury, 07-23-1982
- no inspection sticker, operation of motor vehicle with a suspended license. Judge Williams found not responsible and dismissed the case if $100 is paid by 08-08-12.