- The Hospice MV Golf Tournament takes place today. is celebrating its 75th anniversary today and the tournament celebrates with celebrities, prizes, food and fun. The Shot Gun Start is at 8:15 am. $100 per entry donation goes to Hospice of MV.
- in West Tisbury is having a weekend sale! Save 20% off their fabulous stock of Oil & Vinegar. Pick up your favorites at a great price!
- Join for the Wings of Hope Fundraiser. Enjoy music by jazz recording artist Ellen O'Brien, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. There will also be a live and silent auction in honor of Alan T. Campbell & Kathleen A. Gillis. F, Oak Bluffs. 2–6 pm
- The A continues at the Grange Hall in West Tisbury. The only weekly juried art show where the public can meet over 60 artisans and buy directly from them. Includes weaving, fine furniture, pottery, stained glass, oil paintings, pastels, mixed media, sculpture, wampum jewelry, quilts, clothing, sea glass windows, handmade books and much more. 10 am – 2 pm
- There is Youth Flag Football at the today. This is a co-ed sport and focus will be on teamwork, health, and participation. 508-696-7171 ext. 12. 3:30 pm –5 pm, $95; $85 members.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something