1. Now through March 16th, kids ages 10 and over can join in Friday FIT at the . Do farm chores, train oxen and work with animals. $15 a session or $105 for all 8 sessions. 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm. For more information, call 508-627-7007 x103.
2. Today is the first photography opening to mark the at the a happy meeting of Art and Exercise. Showing at this Opening will be original limited editions film Land and Seascapes by Alida O'Loughlin. Her photographs have been shown at the Artisan shows on Island, as well as in Cambridge and at the Paradise City Arts Festivals. The show will run through March 23. 5 pm.
3. This weekend will mark the beginning of the ’s membership drive. The Pit Stop is located at 114 Dukes County Ave., across the street from Tony's Market. There will be free live music on Friday featuring Willy Mason, Nina Violet, Marciana Jones and Adam Lipsky. Doors will open at 7 pm music starts at 8 pm. For more information, call 508-693-4219
4. KCT Concerts kicks off the season with fiddlers Brittany Haas and Lauren Rioux tonight at the . Tickets are $15 in advance, or $20 at the door. Children are free. 8 pm. For more information, call 508-693-6237.
5. Comedy night returns to the in Edgartown tonight with three of New England’s favorite comedians. Tickets to see Carolyn Plummer, Danny Kelly, and Greg Howell at the island’s premier hotel are $20 with advance purchase ($25 at the door). Patrons must be 21 years or older. Doors open at 8:30 pm. Show begins at 9 pm.