1. Clifford the Big Red Dog is still on the Island. This morning he visits the . Sponsored by Martha’s Vineyard Library Association’s Children’s Librarians. at 10:30 am. For more information, call 508-693-3366.
2. There is a today at in conjunction with the Martha’s Vineyard Youth Leadership Initiative (MVYLI) and the Massachusetts Farm Bureau Federation (MFBF). Brad Mitchell, Director of Government Relations for the MFBF, will present an overview of MFBF and address issues specific to Martha’s Vineyard farmers. A Q&A session will follow the presentation. For more information, or to RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The 25th Annual Groundhog Day celebration happens today at the in West Tisbury. All are invited -- Bring your favorite hors d'ouevres if you'd like. This is also the kickoff of the West Tisbury political season. Parking in the west pasture off New Lane, left turn just after the boat. For on street parking, make sure all four wheels are off the pavement. Rain or shine or snow. 5pm - 7 pm
4. The of Martha’s Vineyard is celebrating shark week this week as the Y Makos Swim Club gears up for their last home swim meet to celebrate an excellent season. Today there is a One-Hour Swim where swimmers will be fundraising at a penny per yard. Even free and open to all. 6 pm – 7 pm.
5. The in Chilmark is hosting a Sharing Circle this evening with a focus on wellness in mind, body and spirit. 7:30 pm – 9 pm. For more information, call 508-693-5364.