1. This morning is at . Overview:NisaFit is a fitness company on the Island of Martha's Vineyard that runs Womens's Bootcamps, Men's Basic Training, Individual and Group Training,Lifestyle and Raw Food Coaching,Yoga, Cleanses and Retreat Vacations. The morning workout lasts from 6:00am to 7:00am and is free. For more information, call 508-314-5675 or email http://www.nisafit.com/
2. Visit at the . Look for crabs, whelks and scallops. Take a short walk through the forest to a protected beach, where you will explore shallow waters with dip nets, and use a large seine net. Wear clothes and shoes that can get wet, and don’t forget your hat, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent. The event is $6 for members and $9 for non-members, runs from 10:00am-11:30am. For more information, call 508.627.4850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Tonight is at . The show takes place on the Outdoor Stage. Bring your blanket, lawn chair and picnic to enjoy Island musicians . Cost for adults is $7 or $5 with Our Island Club Card. The event runs from 6:00pm to 7:30. For more information, call 508-693-1850 or email email@example.com.
4. at takes place every Monday from 6:45 to 8:30pm, in the West Tisbury School gym. It's free to play. For more information, call 508-645-3692.
5. Tonight is at . The event is $5 and starts at 8pm and ends at 10:30pm. It is open to everyone. For more information, call 508-693-4219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.