Make it a great day with deals, apps, and parties.
Where to go:
- Season's Pub & Restaurant - Super Bowl Party starts at 4:00 pm, free wings till 6:30 pm. Tonight will be Season's last night in business, stop by for some football and farewells.
- Wharf Pub & Restaurant - A safe choice to head to the Wharf for the game. They always have the big games on and you always know someone there, the Martha's Vineyard version of Cheers.
- Offshore Ale House - Beers, buds, and the 'Bowl.
- Sharky's EDG & OB - 15% off all To-Go wings! The OB location closes at 6:00 pm and the Super Bowl Party starts at the EDG location with 50% off all food.
- Martha's Vineyard Chowder Company - For those less interested in football and craving a low key atmosphere, the Chowder Company is your best bet. The game will be playing at the bar but the dining room will be as lovely as usual.
Enhance it a bit to complete your viewing experience with these apps:
- Super Ads: Super Bowl Commercials - no contest the best part of the Super Bowl, mostly because the chance that your favorite team will actually make it to the Super Bowl if often quite low. Enjoy it none-the- less than taking in all the creative, high-budget commercials.
- Football Squares: An app to manage your friends picks on who's goining to win the big game.
- Sportsmania: All in one place find updates, trivia facts, and tweets from all the top sports journalists.
- Football Party Game: Trivia designed around today's game. It's a no brainer and full of quirky and relevant stuff to know and brag to you friends.
If we missed something let us know!