1. Tonight at the there is a Community Sing! All ages are welcome. 5:30 pm. For more information, call Roberta 508-693-8028.
2. Tonight at Yoga Haven MV, there is . Safe and effective postures, pranayama (breath work), stretching and toning that relieve common discomforts of pregnancy, support the changes in your body and best prepare you for labor. $17. 6 pm.
3. This evening at the Vineyard Haven Public Library the Great Decisions Discussion Group holds Session 1: Middle East Realignment: After the Arab Spring by Augustus Richard Norton. Presented with support from the League of Women Voters of Martha’s Vineyard. 7 pm. For more information, call 508-696-4211
4. Manhattan Short Film Festival starts tonight at the Martha's Vineyard Film Society film center. Film Lovers in Martha's Vineyard can unite with an audience of over 100,000 Film Buffs in over 250 cities across 6 Continents during this week, when the 15th Annual MANHATTAN SHORT Film Festival screens at the Martha's Vineyard Film Center on (September 27, 28, 29 & 30). $10/$7 for film society members. 7:30 pm each night. For more information, call 508-696-9369
5. There is a Community Open Mic tonight at Alex’s Place at the YMCA. Ten spots available. Sign up by calling or stopping by. $5. 8 pm. For more information call 508-696-7171 ext. 128.