1. It’s Toddler Time at Native Earth Teaching Farm today. Free. 10 am – noon.
2. There is a House Tour at the Aquinnah Cultural Center in Aquinnah Circle today. New exhibits include framed paintings by David Vanderhoop; items from the Nestle Nook and Nottoway Inns from Old Gay Head; and newly donated pottery from the Gay Head cliffs made by the late Gladys Widdiss. 11 am – 4 pm. For more information, call 508-645-7900.
3. This afternoon the Yoga Barn in West Tisbury presents Meditation is Medicine. Explore different forms of meditation and learn the health benefits of regular meditation practice. Drop-in: $17; prepaid Yoga Barn class card: $14. 3:30 pm –5 pm. For more information, call 508-687-9505 or visit vineyardmindbodymed.com.
4. It’s Community Pizza Night tonight at the Orange Peel Bakery in Aquinnah with Music by Earth Tribe Love. $10 suggested donation. Bring your own toppings and lawn chair. 5 pm - 8 pm.
5. The Martha's Vineyard Art Association Figure Drawing Group meets tonight at the Old Sculpin Gallery in Edgartown. $10. 7 pm. For more information, call 508-627-4881