1. The is hosting a Harvest Festival from 3 to 5 p.m., featuring pumpkin decorating, hay rides, face painting, apple bobbing, sack races, door prizes and more.
2. Watch out for runners on East Chop, or join in the fun if you’re so inclined. The annual starts at 10:30 a.m. with a fun run; a 5K Road Race begins at 11 a.m.. Registration takes place at the Wesley Hotel and costs $20.
3. Don’t miss out on the final day of ’ . Between noon and four p.m., you can sample some of the Island’s tastiest treats; $5 gets you two samples, $10 gets you five tastings.
4. The 2nd Annual Martha's Vineyard Yoga Festival comes to an end today, but not before a full spate of classes and workshops get underway at the the and . Activities include yoga classes by internationally known teachers, beach and country strolls, evening kirtan, beach meditation and more!
5. The will premier “,” a Sesame Street documentary featuring a Martha's Vineyard family, at 7 p.m.