1. There is a Saffron Workshop today at the Native Earth Teaching Farm in Chilmark. 10 am - Noon For more information, call 508-645-3304.
2. The 2nd Annual Party in Pink Zumbathon takes place today at Curves in Vineyard Haven. $5 donation benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure. 11 am – 12:30 pm. For information, call 508-696-3030.
3. There is a Plein Art Artist Session today at the Gay Head Lighthouse. Free and open to all. Noon - 5 pm.
4. Today at the Rod & Gun Club at Sengekontacket Pond in Edgartown, it’s the 3rd Annual Local Wild Food Challenge. The event is free for both participants and spectators; all are invited to hunt, fish or forage for local ingredients and turn them into a delicious, prize-winning dish. Judging begins at 6 pm.
5. The Martha's Vineyard Film Society will screen A Cat in Paris –an animated feature for Ages 6 thru 96 today at the Martha’s Vineyard Film Center. $10 non-members/$7 members. 4 pm–5:15 pm.