1. The Daytrippers, a Beatles cover band, willl perform a for Island Grown Initiative's Island Grown Schools at 7 p.m. at 's Performing Arts Center. Tickets are $15, $7 for students and $12 for seniors 62 and older. Admission for up to five family members is $40.
2. The Friends of the will take place from 1 to 2 p.m. at the library. All members, volunteers and those interested in learning more about the Friends are welcome to attend.
3. The Island Theatre Workshop will present a staged reading of “” at the at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15 for adults, or $25 for a pair.
4. Jan Burhman of has teamed up with nutritionist and food expert John Bagnulo to present a Metabolic Boot Camp. The pair will lead participants on a five-day cleanse. The beginning session will take place from 5 to 9 p.m. at the . For more information, call Kitchen Porch at 508-645-5000.
5. Dance your cares away! will lead a dance session and lesson from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Oak Bluffs Council on Aging. A donation of $3 is suggested.