1. Goodbye Summer Farmers’ Market; Hello, Winter! The is headed indoors and out of the cold. Vendors will be at the from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. peddling their late-season wares.
2. Slow Food MV and the Wampanoag Tribal Council are hosting a potluck at 6 p.m. at the . Bring a dish to share and place settings for yourself. There will be a talk on Wampanoag foods and customs.
3. Want to learn more about what goes bump in the night? Join for , a guided walk during which participants will search for some common nighttime neighbors. After the walk, groups will head to the Old Stone Amphitheater for hot chocolate, s’mores and storytelling around the campfire! The event begins at 6 p.m. Registration is required. Participation costs $15 per non-member groups and $10 for member groups.
4. Looking for something fun to do with the whole family? Head to the for at 3:30 p.m. Rental skates and helmets are available. A free-skate session costs $5 for adults, $2 for children or $15 for a family.
5. The kicks off at 8:30 a.m. at the . The tournament supports the Martha’s Vineyard Sharks’ Vineyard Baseball Scholarship and Field Improvement Fund.