1. Today is Habitat Build Day with Habitat for Humanity of Martha’s Vineyard at 50 Bailey Park Rd in West Tisbury. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
2. The Island Food Pantry is open today at Christ United Methodist Church in Vineyard Haven. For people coming more than once, please bring a letter of reference, written on letterhead, from clergy, medical staff, health care access or employer stating need from the Pantry and then you can come every two weeks. 2 pm – 4 pm.
3. There is a Members Spotlight Reception this evening at the Martha's Vineyard Museum. Members are invited to a reception to help unveil new objects featured in the Spotlight Gallery. 5 pm.
4. Tonight at Camp Jabberwocky, there is an Advanced Beginner Salsa Class followed by an intermediate class. $12.50 for walk-ins/$40 for the four-week session. 7 pm and 8 pm.
5. The Island Theatre Workshop presents the Pick of the Crop Festival at the Katharine Cornell Theatre in Vineyard Haven tonight. $15/$25 for two. 8 pm.