1. There is a Sunday Morning Slow Flow Yoga class at The Mansion House this morning. An alignment and breath based yoga class designed to stretch and strengthen your hamstrings, hip flexors, upper back, core, and shoulders. $20. 8:45 am – 10 am
2. The West Tisbury School 7th graders are hosting a Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction today at the Ag Hall in West Tisbury to raise money for their 2014 trip to England. Enjoy pancakes and tons of toppings at the topping Sundae Bar (gluten free options also). $10 per person/$30 per family. 9:00 am - 12:30 am.
3. There is a Sunday Matinee of The Little Mermaid today at the Oak Bluffs School. Based on the Broadway adaptation of the beloved Disney movie and featuring crowd-pleasing songs such as “Under the Sea” and “Part of Your World.” $7 for adults/$5 for children and students. 2 pm.
4. Bunch of Grapes Bookstore will host the West Tisbury Library’s semi-annual Community Poetry Reading this afternoon. This event features community members reading their own poems and/or the poems of others. As always, numbers will be drawn from a hat to determine the reading order. Refreshments served. Free and open to the public. 4 pm. For more information, call 508-693-3366
5. There is a Community Harvest Potluck tonight at the Chilmark Community Center. Co-sponsored by Slow Food Martha’s Vineyard and The FARM Institute, the potluck is open to the public. Bring a dish to share for six with at least one local ingredient. BYOB and BYOP (plates and utensils). This is a zero-waste and free event. Local Vineyard and area organic cranberries – including dried cranberries – will be sold at the event, benefitting the restoration of the Vineyard Open Land Foundation cranberry bog. 6 pm.