Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Bring the little ones to in Edgartown today for Story Time at the Farm with Meg and Zeb. 10 am-10:45 am. For more information, visit morninggloryfarm.com.
2. There is a Healthy Cooking Workshop for Parents with Josh Levy tonight at the . Space is limited. To register, email email@example.com or sign up at the YMCA's front desk. 5:30 pm - 7 pm.
3. Tonight, The Youth Task Force presents MVRHS alumni Mark Hoover speaking on how to “,” at the . This multi-media program is designed to educate students, parents, teachers, and members of the community about the Social Host Law and to illustrate the legal consequences of allowing those under the age of 21 to possess alcoholic beverages. Mark will tell the stories of victims of the consequences of underage drinking as well as of the hosts who have been prosecuted under the Social Host Law. Free. 6:30 pm
4. Tonight the presents a film screening of “Under Our Skin” followed by a Lyme disease discussion led by Dr. Enid Haller. Bring a brown bag dinner. Free. 5:30 pm. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. It’s Karaoke Night at in Oak Bluffs. 9:30 pm. For more information, call 508-696-9352 or visit lampostmv.com.