Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. This week our Readers’ Choice Best of Patch poll is: Best Mother’s Day Brunch. Where’s your favorite place to take your mom for brunch on her special day? Vote for your favorite place and then go to Patch Places and give your nominee a review.
2. There is a Speed Dating Breakfast at the this morning. 7:45 am. For more information, call 508-693-4218.
3. Colleen Seadale, LMFT leads a Bereavement Group today and every Wednesday at Library in Edgartown for those experiencing the death of someone close. 10 am – 11 am. For more information, call 774-563-9717.
4. Children ages 6 to 8 learn about American Women Artists for with Lani Carney at in Oak Bluffs this afternoon. $35. 3:15 pm - 5:45 pm. For more information, call 508-693-1850 or visit featherstoneart.org.
5. Karol Timons RN, MS, CPNP, presents Managing Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema in the Library Conference Room tonight. Presented by Martha's Vineyard Family Center Allergy Support Group. 5:30 pm - 7 pm. For more information, call 508-693-7900 ext. 283.