1. Have you voted for your favorite dentist yet? If not, you’ve got until 9 am this morning to do so: in our poll. Make sure to check back at noon when we announce the winner!
2. Senator Wolf and Representative Madden will be holding a Legislative Reception today in the Conference Room 1. The community is invited to discuss issues including fiscal year 2013 budget updates and recaps of their work on behalf of Island families and human services. 1 pm. For more information, call 508-693-7900
3. This weekend is the at the . Tonight, come out and cheer for MV's youngest team. 5 pm - Westfield vs. MV; 6 pm- Manchester vs. Demons
4. Shakespeare for the Masses returns! Come and see (our ridiculous 1-hour version of) Shakespeare's famous "problem play." Fast, painless and free! And now, in the hippest, most happening joint on Martha's Vineyard: , opposite Tony's Market in OB. 7 pm Friday and Saturday. For more information, call 508-693-4219
5. The Martha’s Vineyard Figure Skating Club is holding their annual Family Dance Party Fundraiser tonight at the P.A. Club located at 137 Vineyard Avenue in Oak Bluffs. There will be a silent auction with Red Sox tickets, two nights in a top New York city hotel, 100 gallons of propane and more. For more information, call Joellen BenDavid at 508-693-0208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 6 pm.