Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Martha's Vineyard Organics is offering a list of Organic Heirloom and Cherry Tomatoes Garden Starters that are going to be available the first week of April for those of you that want to take advantage of the record breaking warmth this spring seems to be providing. For more information, call 508-687-9153.
2. Bonnie is teaching Vinyasa at the today at 10 am. Drop in $17, 10 classes $145, 20 classes $245; Monthly Unlimited $125
3. in Aquinnah is hosting the first Pizza of the season today. Bring a topping and a friend. Noon – 2 pm.
4. Enjoy Spaghetti and Meatballs, Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread and Dessert tonight at the in Edgartown for the Bring the whole family and make your fabulous celebrity waiter work hard for tips! Adults $8 Children $5 Families $25 max. All proceeds go to 6 pm.
5. The Martha's Vineyard Figure Skating Clubs presents at the , featuring Alexander Aken 2012 U.S. Senior Mens National competitor. Adults $8, children and seniors $5, Family $25. 6:00 pm– 8:00 pm. For more information, call 508-693-0208.